This journal is
indexed in Scopus
Year 2012 Vol. 20 No 2
GENERAL AND SPECIAL SURGERY
B.N. ZHUKOV, V.R. ISAEV, P.S. ANDREEV, S.E. KATORKIN, A.A. CHERNOV
COMPLEX TREATMENT OF NONSPECIFIC ULCEROUS COLITIS WITH ENDOLYMPHATIC THERAPY APPLICATION
SBEE HPE “Samara State Medical University”,
The Russian Federation
Objectives. To improve treatment results of patients with medium severe and severe degrees of nonspecific ulcerous colitis by including endolymphatic antibacterial and immunostimulating therapy in the medical complex.
Methods. 95 patients with severe and medium severe forms of nonspecific ulcerous colitis aggravation were included into the research. Patients were divided into two groups. The first group included 50 patients in whom a complex treatment of nonspecific ulcerous colitis was completed by endolymphatic and immunostimulating therapy. The second group (45 patients) was treated in a standard way.
Results. Clinical-endoscopic, laboratory and morphological studies as well as microbiological examination of the colon mucosa tissue biopsy proved the efficacy of endolymphatic and immunostimulating therapy in the conservative treatment of patients with nonspecific ulcerous colitis aggravation.
Conclusions. Application of endolymphatic and immunostimulating therapy for treatment of patients with nonspecific ulcerous colitis aggravation at medium severe and severe forms is pathogenetically justified and effective.
1. Ivashkin VT, Lapina TL, Ivashkin VT, red. Ratsional'naia farmakoterapiia zabolevanii organov pishchevareniia: ruk dlia praktikuiushchikh vrachei [Rational pharmacotherapy of the digestive system diseases: a guide for practitioners]. Moscow, RF: Litterra; 2007. 1056 p.
2. Bernstein CN, Wajda A, Svenson LW, MacKenzie A, Koehoorn M, Jackson M, Fedorak R, Israel D, Blanchard JF. The epidemiology of inflammatory bowel disease in Canada: a population-based study. Am J Gastroenterol. 2006 Jul;101(7):1559–68.
3. Khalif IL. Lechebnaia taktika pri iazvennom kolite [Therapeutic tactics in ulcerative colitis]. Ros Zhurn Gastroenterol Gepatol Koloproktol. 2006;(3):58–61.
4. Michelassi F, Fichera A, Kirshner JB, editor. Inflammatory bowel disease. 5th ed. Philadelphia, USA; 2000. p. 616–26.
5. Vorob'ev GI, Khalif IL, red. Nespetsificheskie vospalitel'nye zabolevaniia kishechnika [Nonspecific inflammatory bowel disease]. Moscow, RF: Miklosh; 2008. 400 p.
6. Ivashkin VT, red, Lapina TL. Gastroenterologiia: natsional'noe rukovodstvo [Gastroenterology: the national guide]. Moscow, RF: GEOTAR-Media; 2008. 704 p.
7. Seibold F, Stich O, Hufnagl R, Kamil S, Scheurlen M. Anti-Saccharomyces cervisiae antibodies in inflammatory bowel disease: A family study. Scand J Gastroenterol. 2001 Feb;36(2):196–201.
8. Chashkova EIu, Fadeeva TV, Pak VE. Rol' mikrobnogo faktora v razvitii gnoino-septicheskikh oslozhnenii u bol'nykh nespetsificheskim iazvennym kolitom [The role of microbial factors in the development of septic complications in patients with ulcerative colitis]. Koloproktol. 2003;(4):10–15.
9. Komarov FI, Osadchuk AM., Osadchuk MA, Kvetnoi IM. Nespetsificheskii iazvennyi kolit [Nonspecific ulcerative colitis]. Moscow, RF: Med inform agentstvo; 2008. 256 p.
10. Zubarev PN, Sinenchenko GI, Kurygin AA. Endolimfaticheskaia i limfotropnaia lekarstvennaia terapiia v abdominal'noi khirurgii [Endolymphatic and lymphotropic drug therapy in abdominal surgery]. Saint-Petersburg: Foliant; 2005. 224 p.
11. Vyrenkov IuE, Moskalenko VV, Shishlo VK. Limfaticheskie metody obezbolivaniia i immuno-korrektsii u khirurgicheskikh bol'nykh [Lymphatic methods of anesthesia and immune correction in surgical patients]. Khirurg. 2009;(2):16–23.
12. Rukshina OA, Pershko AM, Samedov BKh. Prognosticheskaia znachimost' strukturnykh izmenenii slizistoi obolochki tolstoi kishki u bol'nykh nespetsificheskim iazvennym kolitom [Prognostic significance of the structural changes of the colonic mucosa in patients with nonspecific ulcerative colitis]. Gastroenterol Saint-Petersburg. 2003;(2-3):142.
13. Asanin IuIu, Golofeevskii VIu, Gerasimova AV, Sitkin SI. Indeks Masevicha: novyi podkhod k otsenke kliniko-endoskopicheskoi aktivnosti iazvennogo kolita [Masevich index: a new approach to the assessment of clinical and endoscopic activity of ulcerative colitis]. Gastroenterol Saint-Petersburg. 2004;(1):14–16.
14. Truelove SC, Witts LJ. Cortisone in ulcerative colitis: final report on therapeutic trial. BMJ. 1955;2:1041–48.
15. Belousova EA. Iazvennyi kolit i bolezn' Krona [Ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease]. Tver', RF: Triada; 2002. 128 p.
443079, Rossiiskaia Federatsiia, g. Samara, pr. Karla Marksa, 165 «b», Kliniki Samarskogo gosudarstvennogo meditsinskogo universiteta, kafedra gospital'noi khirurgii,
Andreev Pavel Sergeevich
Zhukov B.N., doctor of medical sciences, professor, Honored Scientist of Russia, a head of the chair of hospital surgery of SBEE HPE "Samara State Medical University», Ministry of health and social development of the Russian Federation.
Isaev V.R., doctor of medical sciences, professor of the hospital surgery chair of SBEE HPE "Samara State Medical University», Ministry of health and social development of the Russian Federation.
Andreev P.S., a physician-coloproctologist, post-graduate student of the hospital surgery chair of SBEE HPE "Samara State Medical University», Ministry of health and social development of the Russian Federation.
Katorkin S.E., candidate of medical sciences, associate professor of the hospital surgery chair of SBEE HPE "Samara State Medical University», Ministry of health and social development of the Russian Federation
Chernov A.A., candidate of medical sciences, a head of the coloproctology department of clinics of SBEE HPE "Samara State Medical University», Ministry of health and social development of the Russian Federation.