This journal is
indexed in Scopus
Year 2008 Vol. 16 No 1
METHOD OF URETHROVESICOPEXY WITH APPLICATION OF ALLOPLASTIC MATERIALS IN TREATMENT OF URINARY INCONTINENCE IN WOMEN
Urinary incontinence in women is one of actual problems of urology. According to the modern data, there are three levels of support of the pelvic organs, including genitourinary ones (hammock theory). Urinary incontinence can develop both in case of isolated and combined impairments of these levels. The majority of suggested surgeries eliminate this pathology only partially. At the urological department of Mogilev regional hospital in 2005, the technique of surgery in stress urinary incontinence was worked out. It liquidates the defects of all three levels of the urinary system support: sphincter deficiency, cystocele and colpoptosis. Usage of alloplastic materials makes the suggested technique rather actual for application at any age. 18 surgeries were performed on women at the age of 40-68. No relapses were observed.
- Пушкарь, Д. Ю. Диагностика и лечение сложных и комбинированных форм недержание мочи у женщин: автореф. дис. ... д-ра. мед. наук: 14.00.40 / Д. Ю.Пушкарь. – 1996. – 42 c.
- DeLancey, J. Stress urinary incontinence : were are we now, were should we go? / J. DeLancey // Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. – 1996. – P. 175.
- Duckett, J. R. A. Complications of silicone sling insertion for stress urinary incontinence / J. R. A. Duckett, G. Constantine // J. Urology. – 2000. – Vol. 51, N 6. – P. 163.
- Minaglia, S. Bladder injury during transobturator sling / S. Minaglia, B. Ozel // Urology. – 2004. – Vol. 64, N 3. – P. 1209.
- Petros, P. An integral theory of female urinary incontinence: experimental and clinical considerations / P. Petros, U. Ulmsten // Acta Obstet. Gynicol. Scand. – 1990. – Suppl. – P. 175.