This journal is
indexed in Scopus
Year 2007 Vol. 15 No 1
MODERN DIAGNOSTICS AND THERAPY
SUSHKOV S.A., KUKHTENKOV P.A., KHMELNIKOV V.YA.
INITIAL EXPERIENCE OF LAYER DERMATOLIPECTOMY (SHAVE-THERAPY) IN CASE OF CHRONIC VENOUS INSUFFICIENCY TREATMENT
Till now treatment of the lower limbs chronic venous insufficiency with the marked trophic disturbances has remained rather problematic. It is not always possible to achieve trophic ulcer healing by means of the conservative methods, and the venous system intervention alone doesn’t permit to reach desirable results. In number of cases performing of plastic surgery is required. However, generally accepted methods of ulcer defect plastic removal appear to be ineffective. Taking into account this fact, possibility of layer dermatolipectomy (shave-therapy) application with the splitted graft autodermaplasty for this category of patients is of great interest.
25 patients who have undergone this surgery are included into the present research. The operation has always been combined with intervention on the superficial, perforated and deeply-seated veins.
The initial experience of layer dermatolipectomy application with the splitted graft autodermaplasty has shown that this method of treatment is rather effective in case of chronic venous insufficiency accompanied by the marked trophic disturbances. Application of this method permits to obtain positive results in the most complicated clinical situations.
- The Alexander House group. Consensus paper on venous leg ulcers // Phlebology. – 1992. – № 7. – P. 48-58.
- 2.Пластическая хирургия хронических и нейротрофических язв / Г. Д. Никитин [и др.]. – СПб.: ООО «Сюжет». – 2001. – 192 с.
- 3.Послойная дерматолипэктомия (shave¬-therapy) при длительно незаживающих венозных трофических язвах / В. Ю. Богачев [и др.] // Ангиология и сосудистая хирургия. – 2003. – Т. 9, N 4. – С. 65-70.
- 4. Schmeller, W. Shave therapy is a simple, effective treatment of persistent venous leg ulcers / W. Schmeller, Y. Gaber, H. Gehl // J. Am. Acad. Dermatol. – 1998. – Vol. 39. – P. 232-238.
- 5. Савельев, В. С. Венозные трофические язвы. Мифы и реальность / В. С. Савельев, А. И. Кириенко, В. Ю. Богачев // Флеболимфология. – 2000. – № 11. – С. 5-10.